A week of professional development, adventure and wellbeing for your mind and soul in magical Budapest
Hungary has a lot to offer you all year round ! Experience our vibrant capital with the help of the Converzum team! No matter when you visit, Budapest is waiting for you with its festivals, baths and open air bars or magical Christmas market/Easter market .
Our courses take place at Converzum – The Language Community on the Buda side of the Danube in Budapest. The location is close to the centre of the city, yet in a calmer and quieter neighborhood. The river can be easily accessed on foot.There are many casual and fine dining establishments in the area, as well as relaxing coffee shops and bakeries. Our building is spacious, modern and welcoming where classrooms are equipped with air conditioning and state-of-the-art technology and our cafeteria offers refreshments all day. The training staff at Converzum are highly qualified and include published authors, materials writers and conference speakers.
- Morning yoga and wellness activities.
- Concerts, parties and many more options at famous Hungarian music festivals.
- Hanging out and doing water sports at the white-sanded Lupa Beach.
- After class strolls in the picturesque town of Szentendre.
- Guided city walks.
- Christmas or Easter market
- Cooking traditional Hungarian ‘Lecsó’.
- Ruin pub crawls.
- Escape room adventures.
Check our our available courses and apply now!
Courses in Budapest
Upcoming Courses (Duration: 5 days)
- 21st Century Approaches to Teaching: 05.07.2021 » 09.07.2021, 16.08.2021 » 20.08.2021
- Brain Based Learning: 19.07.2021 » 23.07.2021, 26.07.2021 » 30.07.2021
- Methodology Booster for Teachers of ESL and Other Modern Languages: 02.08.2021 » 06.08.2021, 23.08.2021 » 27.08.2021