1st and 2nd volumes contain:
– twenty identically structured units,
– clear tables summarising the most important grammatical constructions,
– a glossary of new words,
– revised texts which introduce the learner to the most common speech situtations,
– picture exercises to improve oral fluency as well as exercises to practice contemporary written and oral language and grammar.
The audio material contains the readings of the units and some of the sample dialogues.
The supplementary volume includes:
– a key to the exercises,
– a glossary of words and grammatical terms in fice languages (Hungarian, English, German, French and Italian),
– A Hungarian-English and Hungarian-German contrastive introduction to the new vocabulary and grammatical constructions of each individual unit