Join a course now and learn Hungarian in a very effective way! 💪
🎉 If you are a complete beginner please choose from the Beginner (A1.1) courses.
🎉 If you already speak Hungarian you can write a free placement test in our school to see your level. For an appointment please contact 👱♀️ Miss Dorka at firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum number of students in a group is 4, the maximum is 12.
🎈We also provide private lessons, for an offer please contact 👱♀️ Miss Dorka at email@example.com
💰 The price of a 60-lesson course is 67 350 HUF (1 122,5 HUF / lesson) (gross). Please note that the book is not included in the price.
📚 On Beginner and Elementary levels we use our own book, Everyday Hungarian, written by our beloved Hungarian head teacher 👩🦰 Edó Kiss. You can purchase the book in our office for 4 990 Ft (gross) 👉 http://everydayhungarian.hu/
👛 💳 You can register and pay in our office by cash or credit card. We accept VISA cards as well.
If you want to join a course or you have any questions please contact 👱♀️ Miss Dorka at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details.
🇭🇺 Join our free Hungarian Language Club! 🎉
Welcome everybody who wants to practise Hungarian to our monthly Language Club. Come and join us, bring your friends and family too! More info here.
|Period||Classes ||Start||End||Price (gross)||Planned holidays:
|Intensive Hungarian course|
Beginner level (A1.1)
(5x4 lessons / week)
|25 Nov||13 Dec||67 350 HUF|
(1 122,5 HUF / lesson)
These courses already started, but if you match the level, you can still join!
(You don’t have to pay the whole course fee, only the amount calculated when you join.)
|Period ||Classes ||Start||End ||Price (gross) ||Planned holidays:
|Afternoon Hungarian course|
Beginner+ / Elementary (A1-A2)
|Mon-Wed 18:00-20:15||31 July||16 Oct||67 350 HUF|
(1 122,5 HUF / lesson)
|between 13-25 Aug|
Our language levels:
Beginner: has no or very little Hungarian
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
**from Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, A2 Way stage or elementary level**
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.***
**from Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, B1 Threshold or intermediate**
If you are not a complete beginner you will be asked to take a short placement test, even if you had studied on our course earlier. Please ask for an appointment at email@example.com after filling in the registration form.
❓ Need more information? Contact us! 📧
👱♀️ Dorka Fehér – Course Organizer